I thought working out during my lunch was a workout.
No man I need to start wearing my heart rate monitor in the mornings just getting everything together and out the door. I am a working Mom and my daughter goes to “school” 4 days a week. The amount of stuff I need to get together and carry out the door in the morning is just ridiculous.
Today almost sent me over the edge. So this morning I carried all this out the door, all in one trip I might add:
- Kevin’s food bag (large insulated tote bag holding 3 meals, 2 snacks, a sippy cup and 3 bottles)
- Kevin’s school backpack (small backpack with three sets of backup clothes and package of wipes)
- My backpack filled with my workout clothes, HRM, hat, sunglasses, ear phones, ifitness belt, etc.
- Her nap mat
- My regular handbag
- His backup diaper bag that I keep in the car during the week
- A grocery tote filled with my healthy meals and fruit, snacks, etc for the work week.
No I am not kidding. I carried that and Kevin out this morning since it was raining.
Once I got everything unloaded and her fastened in her carseat I sunk into the driver’s seat thinking “Damn I wish I was wearing my HRM” LOL!
Yes I want to be able to eat those calories burned darn it. LOL! Or maybe I will just go on the HCG diet so I can grow another arm to help me carry all this crap.
I’m sure other working Moms can relate. Getting out in the morning is nuts even with planning ahead! Just thinking of it as extra calories burned.
And an interesting video about heart rate monitors: